I was so excited to get a post (or should I say LOTS of posts) ready to feature Kimberly as she became an official teenager celebrating her "13" Birthday last week. So...I started as far back as we have digital pictures...when she was 5 and proceeded to create posts about "Kimberly Through the Years". Well...when I finished and got around to posting them...they will only post in the order I created them, with the most recent at the top and I wanted them to post them from age 5 on up to age 13. SO, so, so sorry for the inconvenience....but if you'd like to watch Kimberly grow through the years, PLEASE scroll down to the post that says "Guess who just turned 13...Kimberly!" and then if you read the posts BACKWARDS on up to the most recent one, you'll see her change from a little girl at age 5, to a 13-year-old young woman!
No matter where the day takes you--- work, school, errands--- where do you return when the day is through? Where does family gather together to learn, laugh and grow? Where are children fed, taught, loved, nourished and treasured? Where are memories made, lives molded, hearts protected, spirits enriched and lessons learned? All these questions can be answered with one word: HOME.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Oops! Wasn't supposed to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun to see Kimberly grow up - or should I say...grow DOWN ("Benjamin Button", anyone?), since I did look at it backwards:)What a beautiful, talented girl! Happy birthday!
Ginger that is so neat! You are so organized to be able to find all those pictures, that is my weakness keeping photos organized. Your a great mom. Kimberly is a great girl I'm excited to keep watching her grow. We are so happy to see you guys in April!
Wow ginger! This is quite the post! I love it. I can't believe kimberly is 13! How fast time goes! Love you guys!
WOW! Great pictures, espceially the wall of china, she is so stinkin cute, i hope she enjoyed her birthday, if you would pick out some hats I would send her one! LOL. hope all is well
i cannot believe that kimberly is 13!!!! that is the craziest thing i have heard in a long time, and that tribute was so sweet ging :) every time i read your blog, i miss you guys more, and time is flying by, so we better hook up soon before kimberly is graduating from high school!
Hi Ginger. How are you today? I hope you are well. I just tagged you, so check out my blog to see what it is. Thanks.
Very cute and very fun!
Post a Comment