
Okay...so I haven't posted since JANUARY!! Are you kidding me?? What is my problem? Well...now I'm not sure where to start!! I need to post so many things to catch everyone up from my last post which was about Kimberly turning 13...so since then there's been Sydney losing LOTS of teeth, basketball games, Brooke's 3rd birthday, a quick trip to Hawaii for Kent and I, Nate and Brittany's Wedding in April!!, along with Disneyland, Sea World (Jessica was the star of the Shamu Show...more to come), track meets, and the addition of 2 more girls to our family!!! So, stay tuned for pictures and lots of stories....
6 comments:
the addition of 2 more girls?!?!?! what the heck is going on over there! i cannot wait for all of those posts and pictures, so hurry up and get on it chickee! (as if you aren't busy enough already!) glad to know that all is well with my favorite holidays :)
Ummmm, aaaaa, Ginger, I am your sister!!! What is this about two more girls????? You need to fill me in! :)
Love Sydney's teeth picture....so cute!
I am glad that you finally posted, it is always good to see how everyone is doing in WY. I am looking forward to seeing pictures and finding out what you mean by the addition of 2 more girls. Love Ya Ginger.
Sheesh Ginger, you haven't even told your sisters about your new daughters? You've really got to quit spending all that free time sitting around watching soaps and eating bonbons and get crackalacking on your blog:)
I KNOW! I've MISSED YOU!!!! I cant believe how fast time goes, my little guy just turned 5!! I cant believe it! Miss you guys and love you!
Hi, nice blog. My brother-in-law had a link to the "Haggerties", so I was curious and clicked on it. I scrolled down the links on that page and saw "Kent and Ginger" and thought, "Hey, I know them". You have a cute family.
Post a Comment