
Kimberly's 13th Birthday was last week!! Happy Birthday Kimberly! I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. Oh how we love having YOU in our family...Here's "13" Things I love and admire about Kimberly:
1. Her strength and determination. 2. Her Creativeness---she has an eye for art and beauty! 3. Her spirituality 4. She is a true and loyal friend. 5. She is an amazing student. 6. She will try ANYTHING at least once, but usually loves everything she tries---this includes activities, sports, music, food, etc. Sooooo open minded! 7. Kimberly is a very good cook! She made homemade pizza the other night---crust and all! 8. She is almost always willing to help those around her. 9. She has great ideas! 10. I love it when she organizes an acitivity with the younger girls and carries through with it! 11. Kimberly is not afraid to stand up and speak out for what is RIGHT and GOOD! 12. Kimberly's not afraid of anything! 13. She is a great example for her younger sisters to look up to.

Here she is getting ready to blow out the candles! (Don't look too closely, mom didn't buy candles...we scrounged through the drawers looking for any color, any size! Then, Kimberly realized she could "make" candles out of toothpicks and the exsisting Gold Canyon candle burning on my kitchen counter. Did I tell you she was creative? And amazing? And beautiful?)

Our "little" girl is growing up!!
We love you so much Kimberly! Thanks for being a part of our family.
3 comments:
What a special series of posts!!! I can't believe how grown up she has become ... so fun watching the progression and the growth of not only her but you entire family :) She is a beautiful young lady!
Shes so pretty! Like her mom!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-menjaga-sayuran-tetap-segar/
Post a Comment