Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More December Fun...

Kenna and Brooke had a *BLAST* being pulled around on a tube by big sister Sydney who figured out a way (I'm sure it wasn't very safe!) to take one of the dog tie-ups and attach it to the tube and then attach it the mini-snowmobile to 'drag' her little sisters around!! The only problem was that I only got a picture of Brooke and Kenna on the tube! I'm still asking myself why I didn't take a picture of Sydney driving!!
And what Christmas vacation would complete without fitting in a duck hunt with Dad? Here's Kenna and Sydney showing off their 'catch of the day'!


3 comments:

wrightNOW said...

Ginger that is a FUNNY picture that you have up top. Very ctue!

Sandy said...

What - you didn't hook up the dogs to the tube? You could have totally gotten a dogsled thing going:)

The picture on your header is super cute! See? You're more technilogically advanced than I am - I haven't even figured out how to get a picture on my header yet!

Mimi Nowland said...

Wow, duck hunting. You have some adventerous girls!