
Jessica, Sydney, Ginger and Kimberly...Dec. 2001.
1. Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos.
2. Go to the 6th folder, and select the 6th picture.
3. Post the picture and tell the story that goes along with it.
4. Tag your friends, then post a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
So...the above picture was taken near Christmas Time 2001! In the picture Kimberly is 5, Jessica is 4 and Sydney is 6 months old! Can anyone tell me where this picture was taken? I love this picture of me and my girls, and can't believe how lucky to have this be THE picture in the tag game.
Now I choose four bloggers to do the same:
1. Jacque
2. Kari
3. Malinda
4. Sandy
Have fun...
3 comments:
Darling picture!! I'm afraid mine won't be as exciting, since the computer I'm on is only a few months old...maybe I'll go do it on the other computer with the older pictures...
Thanks Ginger for tagging me, but I have already done this tag about going to your six folder and opening the 6th picture, so I will do it, but I'll open my eighth folder and opening the 8th picture. I hope that is okay if I do the tag alittle different.
Ginger this pictue is SOOOO cute of you and your girls. Can you believe how big they are getting? I still remember them this way...so cute!
Post a Comment