Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning 12/25/08

After a busy, wonderful month of concerts, programs, tree-hunting, decorating, carroling, baking, shopping, cookie-making, gift-exchanging, wrapping, mailing, gingerbread-house-building, singing, celebrating, reading, candle-lighting, wondering and pondering the Savior's birth and life with gratitude, Christmas finally arrived!
Here are each of the girls posing with the gifts on Christmas morning...
Kimberly
Jessica


Sydney

Kenna



and Brooke!












7 comments:

Kari said...

Looks like Santa was GREAT to your girls ... they must have been good this year ;) I promise to reply to your e-mail about the laundry - trying to spend less time on the computer with company in town and by the time I finish blogging most nights it's after 1 AM!! I should have "my time" back next week ;) Thanks for following along this month! How are you liking your new camera?!

lynz said...

awww, your girls keep getting cuter and cuter ginger! it looks like they got some good stuff and couldn't be happier :) happy new year and hope you guys had a good christmas!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Hi Ginger! I got your Christmas letter in the mail today and loved seeing your cute family and hearing what you've been up to. Thanks for keeping in touch! I'm glad you've started a BLOG. If you want to check ours out, the address is www.bergesons.blogspot.com. ;)

Baum Family said...

Hey, This is Elsha I am Bobs step daughter We got your christmas letter so I just had to look at your blog your girls are beautiful!

Jyl said...

What a great Christmas it loked like you all had, and how i love to see all the excitement on the girls faces!

lisag said...

you've been tagged... check out my blog!

Tracy said...

Hey! This is Tracy (Mullen) Bills! Your loooooong lost friend from Colorado YEARS ago! My parents forwarded your x-mas card to me and I jumped on your blog! What an AWESOME fam you have! And you are still way cute too! You still look the same, and that is a total compliment....No wonder you are so cute and thin...you seem to keep very busy! If you want to catch up sometime, my e-mail address is tbillsy@msn.com. Love to hear from you (if you can find time to breathe!!!)