
Halloween 2008 was filled with parades, parties, pizza, poems at preschool, trick-or-treating, movies, haunted houses, jack-o-lanters, hot chocolate, did I forget anything?
Kimberly poses as a vampire.
Jessica and her friend Aubrey dressed-up as Thing 1 & Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat!
Cousins Sydney and Kelli dressed as goulish vampires!
2-year-old Brooke as a little "lady"bug.
Kenna as a fairy princess.
3 comments:
Fun Costumes!!! I wish we could have gone trick or treating with cousins!
Ginger,
Your girls look so cute all dressed up and I really like Jessica and her friend costumes as Thing 1 and Thing 2, totally awesome. Sounds like you had many things planned for Halloween. All we did was go to the Ward Halloween Party, but the kids had fun, so that is all that is important. Of course Connor didn't want to dress up, so maybe next year he will.
I LOVE THE THING 1 and 2! how cute are you guys! Thank you so much for taking care of my main squeeze this halloween. I owe you! He said he had so much fun at your house! I NEED TO COME! Love ya!
Post a Comment