Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween Pics....

After some serious trick-or-treating, Kenna and Brooke rest on the steps of the Eleutian office (Dad's work) which was our "home base" for the evening. (Notice Brooke's jack-o-lantern that Kimberly carved for her!)

Unicorn (Kinley), Ladybug (Brooke) and the Fairy Princess (Kenna)---The 3 Amigos ---make the rounds for some awesome trick-or-treating on Halloween! It was a very warm evening, making the festivities even that much more enjoyable! Kinley shared her wagon with Brooke and Kenna so on the LONG stretches of streets with no porch-lights on (the sign NOT to trick-or-treat 'cause no one's home, OR they just simply forgot to buy candy, OR they don't believe in Halloween!) they got to RIDE. Otherwise you could see 3 little girls running from house to house!


Some famous people appeared at the school on Halloween!

Conner (our nephew) was the BEST Abe Lincoln I've EVER seen! Here is Abe now at the school costume parade...(does height really matter?)


And lookie here...

Cruella Devil was also at our parade! AKA Sydney, Kelli and Ethan's teacher, Mrs. Jenness! THANKS Mrs. Jenness for being one of the BEST teachers in the WORLD!


Even Kenna and Brooke joined the parade...Sorry these pictures on this post are in such random order (otherwise known as: the completely WRONG order, or NO order whatsoever!) The parade was first thing in the morning on Friday. That afternoon was a party at their preschool complete with Halloween poems! And then naps to prepare for the big night ahead...



4 comments:

Jyl said...

Ginger, James and I are dying at two things.. your girls are SOOOOO beautiful... models in the making! And 2. your new camera is awesome! it totally catches their strands of GOLD hair, What a beautiful family.. I so wish I could have been there to have Brooke jump on MY head! LOL

Jill said...

I'm so glad I'm a part of this family!

Jared Nowland said...

Tell Conner that size does not matter when you have a hat like that. I'm glad that I found your blog.

Kari said...

What a fun group!! Awesome costumes for all ... my faves are Thing 1 and Thing 2. SO CREATIVE!!!!