Thursday, October 9, 2008

Riding in the Burban...

Summer time means---always on the go! So, that means---lots of time in the car. Here we have Sydney, Brooke and Kenna riding in the back seat of the suburban. Do you want to know how much Kenna loves riding in the car with her sisters in tow?
Okay...
Let's check and see...
Maybe THIS MUCH!

I LOVE the different faces my girls make! Not a day goes by without at least a little bit of laughter!

5 comments:

Jyl said...

That is hilarious! I love those faces! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! And I love that they are so happy to cruise in the burbon, Not my peeps, they drag there feet to go anywhere!

wrightNOW said...

Ginger, your kids always have the best faces...I love it they are so cute! I have always been so impressed with your driving ability...espicially all by yourself and five girls! You are awesome!

Mike said...

Wow!! Look at you going to town on your blog! I hadn't looked at it for a long time, so it was fun to see that you've been adding posts. I have been a real slacker, but I'll catch up one of these days. Your family sure is cute. Hope we can all get together soon.
Mike

Kari said...

Aren't kiddos such a crack up?!?! I love seeing the faces they pull and hearing the things they say!

lynz said...

i miss your girls and you soooo much! i'm so excited that we're blogger friends now so i can stay updated on them :) they're huge, and you look amazing, and i hope we actually get to see each other soon!