Today we decorated for Christmas, we started by putting up the tree and hanging up the lights.

Then we Cut out snow fakes to hang on the window...
Sydney

Kenna

Brooke

Then we hung them on the window...

With our twins

We found an unpleasant surprise in one of our Christmas bins...

MICE!!!
But how did they get in to this sturdy, sealed bin?

They somehow chewed a big hole , and called it home...
4 comments:
i always love to see a new blog from the holidays :) i don't however love to see disgusting mice mingled with beautiful christmas decorations! ewww! merry christmas!
I hate mice! geeeewww! What great photos and your family photos are so cute too! miss you guys!
I would have FLIPPED if I had opened up my stuff and found mice!!!! Your family is beautiful, Ginger ... I can't wait to see you this spring!
UGH! Mice would be my Christmas NIGHTMARE!!!
Post a Comment