I opted NOT to order school pictures this year which means---yikes----I have to do it myself, because we need some kind of record of the school year. So, despite my lack of editing and basically ALL photography skills, here is what we have our first try:
Brooke Elizabeth (3 years old)
Kenna Dawn (5 years old, Kindergarten)
Sydney Ann (8 years old, 3rd Grade)
Jessica Jean (12 years old, 7th grade)
Kimberly Jo (13 years old, 8th grade)
Here's my attempt to have all of the girls together. It was starting to get quite cold, and the wind was blowing. I had lots of helpers encouraging everyone to smile "one more time". Not bad for our very first outdoor photo shoot. We'll have to do it again soon...
9 comments:
awwww! they are truly beautiful ging :) nice work on the photo shoot too! i think it turned out great!
Great job on the pictures! Group shots are the hardest, but you managed very well. Homework is the pits! You don't send the kids to school with a list of chores you want the teacher to teach your kids, why should they send schoolwork home to you?
You did a great job with the photo shoot and I agree all of your girls are beautiful.
Ginger...I love the pictures! Seriously...beautiful girls we have as cousins! I like the one with the girls sitting on the fence looking back. They all turned out cute!
Those turned out awesome! WAY better than school pictures! We still need to do ours this year...we're a little behind!
I think you did a GREAT job!
WOW! What a gorgeous family! The girls are getting so big!!! We love you all!
Hi I love your blog! I miss you guys so much cant wait to see you in Utah!! -summer Herr-
kim, why are so so much taller than me??? :)
Post a Comment