No matter where the day takes you--- work, school, errands--- where do you return when the day is through? Where does family gather together to learn, laugh and grow? Where are children fed, taught, loved, nourished and treasured? Where are memories made, lives molded, hearts protected, spirits enriched and lessons learned? All these questions can be answered with one word: HOME.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
2008: Please slow down, so I can catch up!
Sooooo much has happened this year and I could take tons of time trying to put it all in one post, but I decided not to do that. So, here's the plan: I'll take one event at a time and spend the next few weeks (or longer) catching everyone up on the Holiday Happenings of 2008. I decided to start off with BIRTHDAYS of 2008. All the girls in our family have already celebrated their birthdays this year which leaves, The Boy. His birthday is in November, so maybe by then I'll be all "caught up" on our year's events so far and be able to start blogging in real time. So, here it goes. Kimberly celebrated the first birthday of the year back in January...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment